Sports, Fun Facts and Things That Bug Me

Just a place to blow a little steam about sports, fantasy sports, politics, religeon, fun facts, whatever ... enjoy my angst and my passions. And yes, they ARE out there and there is a conspiracy going on ... somewhere!

BloggerSG.com

Monday, June 12, 2006

Dirk Nowitski is a Japanese Movie Star!!!



Check this out!!! Is that Dirk Nowitski, a Gargantua, or what???
Dirk is the blonde Gargantua, not sure who the dark one is?? The blonde one was the nice one.

Don't even tell me I am wrong.

By the way, this was my all time favorite movie as a kid!!!

War of the Gargantuas - 1966 Ishiro Honda

3 Comments:

Anonymous chris clarke said...

That's pretty awesome. Actually, that's just plain weird. Maybe they're related? Nice find, and thanks for the comment.

10:56 AM  
Blogger cheamyname said...

Hey man!
What's good?
You tried my boy Dirk.
He can be related, but Dirk is chillin.

11:02 AM  
Blogger cheamyname said...

Hey man!
What's good?
You tried my boy Dirk.
He can be related, but Dirk is chillin.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home