Sports, Fun Facts and Things That Bug Me

Just a place to blow a little steam about sports, fantasy sports, politics, religeon, fun facts, whatever ... enjoy my angst and my passions. And yes, they ARE out there and there is a conspiracy going on ... somewhere!

BloggerSG.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Toothless Radio: KNBR

We are so lucky in the Bay Area to have such talented radio hosts and experts on sports of all types. Guys like Ralph Barbieri, Rod Brooks, Gary Radnich, you know ... toothless radio bums.

Is it me, or has the station completely dropped its pants since last year when Felipe (probably the Giants front office too) got the announcer fired. You remember Felipe's freakish comment that the announcer was a messenger of satan! Can't have one of those around can we. Good thing we got senile old Felipe pointing out who the "bad" ones are! Does he get a bonus for that?

Back to KNB ... awful. Do you ever hear a tough question? Do you ever hear them being critical of the horrible decisions Felipe Alou makes? I don't and I listen to KNBR more than I should.

I think KNBR is really an Arkansas station, that might explain for the lack of teeth.

That's all I got.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Satan said...

Felipe,

I will see you in three years!

Forever,
Satan

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home